At Legacy Equipment, we are proud to promote higher education in our local communities. Our scholarship program rewards one Arkansas and one Missouri student $1,000 each to be applied toward education costs, such as tuition, fees, housing, books, etc.
- Must be a graduating high school senior and a member of your local FFA Chapter or 4-H Chapter.
- Children/Dependents of Legacy Equipment employees are not eligible.
- Must reside in Legacy Equipment’s Area of Responsibility (Missouri: New Madrid, Pemiscot, Dunklin, Butler, Ripley, and Carter Counties. Arkansas: Clay, Greene, and Randolph counties)
- Each $1,000 one-semester scholarship will be awarded to the student directly via a check issued in his or her name from Legacy Equipment to apply to education costs.
- Recipient must submit proof of enrollment in an accredited university, college, community or technical school for either the spring or fall semester.
Scholarship recipients will be based on:
- Letter of Recommendation (non-relative)
- Financial need (if stated)
- Field of Study
- Submit the complete Scholarship Application by clicking the "Apply Here" button above or downloading the application document below
- Attach a 500 word, or less, essay explaining how you will use your education to contribute to agriculture over the next 10 years
- Attach a current transcript
- Attach Letter of Recommendation (non-relative) downloadable application link below
- You may attach anything additional that you feel would be pertinent to the scholarship committee’s consideration of you
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 3, 2021
Scholarship Application Printable Form