Process accounts payable activities which include processing parts, complete goods, and all other invoices and maintaining vendor records.
- Associates Degree in an Accounting/Finance discipline preferred
- Experience with using business system applications preferred
- Knowledge of agriculture equipment industry preferred
- Understands accounting fundamentals
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Excel and internet functions
- Ability to use the dealers business system and other programs specific to the position
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required
Performs maintenance duties for the service department.
This position is responsible for selling our tiered portfolio of parts to customers over-the-counter and providing necessary parts to the service department and body shop and placing special orders for our customers.
● Provide excellent customer service to the service department, customers at the counter or on the phone
● Meet or exceed monthly sales goals driving sales through Aftermarket promotions
● Responsibility for Inventory Integrity
● Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations and promotions
● Effective use of computer applications including: Sales Manual, JD Parts®, Parts Expert®, JD Point®, PartsAdvisor®, barcode system and Dealer Business System
● Communicate, enforce, and monitor effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
● Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
● Routinely lifts items weighing up to 50 lbs
● Execute parts department standard processes
● 1+ years of Parts experience or equivalent sales or service experience● Experience connecting with customers, maintain professional image, establish rapport Demonstrated basic understanding of the selling processes● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a degree of independence.● Experience using standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet applications● Experience working both independently and in a team setting● Demonstrates excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
The John Deere Agriculture Technology (Ag Tech) program is designed to advance the skill level of new John Deere service technicians and prepare them to excel in today's high-tech, fast-paced field of agricultural mechanization, a career path with excellent employment opportunities. Students who complete the two-year program are awarded an Associate of Applied Science in Agriculture Equipment Technology. Students learn within an environment that stresses a balanced rotation of classroom theory and hands-on labs outfitted with advanced training aids and the latest equipment. Students gain valuable, practical insight and real-world experience by applying what they have learned during paid internships at John Deere dealerships - a wonderful opportunity for students to 'earn while they learn.' The John Deere Ag Tech curriculum, designed by John Deere and ASU-Beebe, addresses the full range of technological advances across John Deere's Agricultural Equipment and Turf Equipment product lines. John Deere provides approximately $1 million worth of equipment for lab activities. Instructors provide personal, dedicated instruction on engine systems, power trains, hydraulics, machine setup, and adjustment, as well as high-tech precision farming systems, electronics, schematics, and diagnostic computers. Students also gain practical experience and expertise working with the computer-assisted resource materials used throughout the John Deere service network.
To learn more about enrolling in the program, request more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org